Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What A Way To End A Really Bad Week

HI all

we have had the worst week ever in nursery, all staff have been stressed beyond believe and i can say all of us are glad that the weekend is here.

i have spent the day in the office, but at 4:15pm went out into the garden with the children and other staff. in the garden we have a little jungle climber climbing frame which has a slide on, its a plastic frame and slide and all kind of slots in together. somehow the slide had been broken off and needed to be slotted together. myslef and another member of staff got it mostly slotted in apart from one section which was being stubborn.

i bent forward and began to pull as the other member of staff pushed, somehome the slide came out of all slots and flipped at my head hitting me fully on the top of my head... i swear if it was a cartoon sketch there would have been stars spinning round my head LOL. i did not know whether to laugh or cry at my throbbing head. the children stood there gob smacked and i had tears in my eyes. staff ran over to see if i was okay then promptly laughed at the funniness of the situation.

my head still hurts now LOL....

i knew this week was going to come to an end i knew it would be with a bang.... just not one to my poor head LOL :o

Dawn

My sympathies, I opened our front door for the parents earlier in the week and the children had pushed the wedge into the corner of the door so as I opened it it collided with my temple - ouch! unfortunately it's under my hairline so you can't even see the bruise so NO sympathy from anyone! :o

unfortunatly no wine in the house so settling for a soak in the bath..... my work collegues clearly still find it funny since i have 30 + comments on my facebook page regarding my run in with the slide :o

Hi

hope your head is ok after the week you have had I am not surprised

thursday in my setting I came into the room after puuting something on the stairs, I knew something was going on I put my hands on my hip and said,

whats going on and the little girl who has only been coming a few weeks said young man has taken the book off girl b

i realised she had got that from me as I am always saying young man. Bless her she must think that is his name ha