Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outstanding

Hi

can you outstanding ladies help me , I have had my inspection in march and got all grade 1

I was told that you got a certificate, and logogs is this right and if so how long do you normally wait to recieve them

Thanks

AJ :o

Congratulations, AJ - nice to see you posting here as well as joining us in chat! :o

If you go onto the Ofsted website and do a search you should find the information you need.

Maz

We waited about 3 months then recieved a congratulations letter and disc explaining how to use the logo :o

thanks, shame we have to wait that long given all the hard work we do

thanks AJ

Hi

Its official, I also got outstanding in my setting, we can already use the Bristol Quality Assurance Award logo so will have to find space on letterheads etc for the new Ofsted outstanding logo, does anyone know what it looks like?

Carol

We have our previous Outstanding logo on our letterhead, so I'm sure we'll be adding our latest Outstanding when that comes!

It's like 3 boxes if I remember rightly, one big one with Ofsted and 1 smaller with the year and a blank one above the year.

Congrats on getting your outstanding!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)