Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Beach Party

Guest tinkywinky

Guest tinkywinky

Hi all, was wondering if anyone has any ideas for activities, games, crafts, food etc for an indoor beach party for my end of term. (lucky me I don't work throught the school hols). it always rains so it will be indoors! Kiddies are age 1-4. Thanks

We did a beach party every year for the end of term. We had a sandpit and lots of buckets spades, etc. We set up a beach cafe with tables, chairs and sun umbrellas. We provided drinks, sweets and ice-creams.We also had a disco with lights and the children came dressed up for a beach party. A couple of volunteers did face painting, just painting a shell, sun, crab starfish etc on the children's cheeks. We also played games and had a beach dress parade. We sang seaside songs to finish.

We're having a beach party next week, we are having paddling pools, lots of sand on the floor, buckets and spades, lilos, beach inflatable toys, music and all the children are wearing beach wear.

we had small paddling pools, small bouncy castle, inflateable football pitch, we served ice creams from the play house which they thought was hilarious, one child even queued twice - once at each window! Sand on the floor, wet sand in the trays, water play, how about squeezy bottles of water? bean bags and buckets etc we also had weaving on the fence, face painting and refreshments.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)