Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Do List!

sunnyday

Well I have done LOTS and LOTS and LOTS (seriously lots!) of things xD

I have achieved them over the last 3 days and now I am physically and emotionally exhausted like I have never known :o

Sadly, none of them were on my to do list nor on my mental list of things to add to the do list :(

Funny/strange how things can change in a blink of an eye when you least expect it. I can't really share details but lets just say we had a bit of a staff issue which was extremely unpleasant to say the least. :( All resolved now but I think it might take a while for the dust to settle. Hey ho onwards and upwards :(

Well my list isn't going down much - is anyone else's?

I have completed my reports. Just need to check them through before I had them in- 2 weeks early! What a swot!! Don't think I have achieved much else in the past week though. :oxD:(

I have completed my reports. Just need to check them through before I had them in- 2 weeks early! What a swot!! Don't think I have achieved much else in the past week though. xD:(:(

Bethie - well done!!!

Where's Cait with the stickers when you need her! :o

I'm wearing my sticker with pride :o although it doesn't stick very well now as I keep taking it off and on! (Off to find a roll of selotape to stick it back on with!)

In reading this thead:

I haven't giggled soo much in ages. (Thanks everyone)

I am glad I am no longer a manager.

I am glad that the only piece of work I had to do was my disseration over half term!

Although I am sad that I am not working again.

So my list if I wasn't completing my foundation degree would be,

fill out zillions (feels like it) of application forms for various jobs in early years/primary schools.

Which a week after half term ermm is the above list! :o

Beth