Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ilp

Individual Learning Plans are very slightly different. You could use any plan you have showing your planning for a child's 'next steps' and how you plan to get there, what you need to get there, and any special resources - including people - that you need.

Individual Learning Plans are very slightly different. You could use any plan you have showing your planning for a child's 'next steps' and how you plan to get there, what you need to get there, and any special resources - including people - that you need.

Hi , Can I just ask if everyone does ILPs for all children in their setting. We have in ours, which we all fill in for our key children termly, but I don't know whether it's a bit dated and if there is a new format. Thanks.

p.s Love looking at the forums, it helps me feel better, when I see that I'm not the only one who gets stressed with all the paperwork we have to do.

Di

Yes each time we do an observation and a 'next steps' we're creating an ILP. But the whole thing is encompassed within the Learning story file

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)