Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Bells, The Bells....

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Ok so please someone tell me I haven't finally gone completely gaga!! This morning when I went to the forum index I got a couple of chimes from a little bell kind of sound... never noticed it before and it's done it twice! Is it a warning that its time for someone to come to take me away, or is there a sensible explanation? Ok It's just done it again! Is it not from this window at all then?? Is it somewhere else?? I think I may have lost it!!!

Ok OK panic over.... its not anything to do with here.... its to tell me I have a message in my other group that I opened same time as this one and not looked at yet.

Does this mean I am still sane??? :o

Sane definitely, and what's more quite normal!

When I had my 3rd baby - 16 years ago - I had driven up onto the drive after a shopping expedition, got out of the car, walked to the front door, opened it, went back to the car for the baby - obviously took a few moments fumbling getting him out of the car, turned looked down the path and saw the front door open and for some reason thought we had had burglars! In that short space of time I'd forgotten I had already opened the door!

This multi - tasking lark has a lot to do with these things I think.

By the way hope you enjoyed the beer fest.

My sister once took her car back to the garage because she couldn't turn the car alarm off after driving home from town. Turned out that it was her personal alarm in her jacket pocket. Mechanic was quite amused, she said ......

Ok so please someone tell me I haven't finally gone completely gaga!!

I'd like to but unfortunately I can't. You have been completely gaga for years. xD ChickenLicken told me! :o

Maz

I'd like to but unfortunately I can't. You have been completely gaga for years. xD ChickenLicken told me! :o

Maz

Ah! but we all know what ChickenLicken thought about the sky don't we? Is ChickenLicken the right kind of chook to pass judgement here?

Ah! but we all know what ChickenLicken thought about the sky don't we? Is ChickenLicken the right kind of chook to pass judgement here?

She does know MrsT better than most though, ANDERSPM! :o

My sister once took her car back to the garage because she couldn't turn the car alarm off after driving home from town. Turned out that it was her personal alarm in her jacket pocket. Mechanic was quite amused, she said ......

we did something similar booked the car in for a check up because it kept bleeping turned out to be the sat nav letting us know we were speeding!!!

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle
... turned out to be the sat nav letting us know we were speeding!!!

That was the first thing I switched off on mine! :o