Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Self Selection Trolleys Please

Hi

we have just purchased equipment from this place

www.earlyyearsdirect.com

Fab and very cost effective.

Hope this helps. Sorry I haven't put a link on but I don't knnow how lol.

Kat

We ordered similar units but smaller version and our galt 8 week delivery (placed in February) is still at the 'manufacturers', grrrrr and Galt have no idea when we will get it.

we got ours from Galt, 8 months ago, we do pull them in and out everyday but the sides have already fallen off and we paid £300 per trolley.......

We use the pine multi toy units from Argos. we have wheeled them in and out for the last three years and they are still going strong. Just have to use the allen key to tighten up now and again. We use the standard clear plastic storage boxes that are available in various shops. Soooooooo much cheaper than early years catologues and have withstood lots of abuse over time including stacking loads more heavy things on top when packing away.

Guest pamgreen

W purchased the shelving units form the early excellence center in Huddersfield. They are excellent, they also delivered quickly.

Thanks for all your help :o

I have ordered some large ones form galt that won't be here for 6 weeks but i'm off to argos this week so will get some fomr there too, if they work out well I'll cancel the galt ones and save a few £100's lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)