Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Research - Reading In The Early Years

beth1

Please can you all help me to complete my Foundation Degree Research Practitioner. I have had some fun getting to this stage and I am now starting to run out of time.

I am looking for practitoners views towards Reading In The Early Years. Although if you work in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 you can also reply to the questionaire. Please note you do not have to state setting name (not sure who put that in).

I know it is short notice, please can you reply via PM by Sunday 24th May 09. This is so I have time to complete everything.

Thank you for your help.

Beth

Questionnaire.reading_in_the_early_years.doc

I'm on an agency at moment but was head of nursery in the independent sector 10 months ago, would you like me to fill it in from what happened when I was therer?

I'm on an agency at moment but was head of nursery in the independent sector 10 months ago, would you like me to fill it in from what happened when I was therer?

Hi just seen this. I am off to see my tutor tomorrow so I will ask them if you can fill in the questionaire.

Beth

Hi mrsblazer, the answer to the question you asked is YES PLEASE. I checkded with college and they said its fine.

Thanks

Beth

Thank you to the practitoners who replied. Much appricated.

Due to time restrictions I cannot receive any more questionnaires due to the deadline next Monday. Which means from next week I can come and play on here more. :o

Beth

Thank you all for those who fillied in the questionnaire.

I have finally completed my last assigment for the Foundation Degree!

Only have a couple of nervious months to wait for the results, got fingers and toes crossed! :oxD

Beth

Well done you - knew you could do it!

Maz

Thanks Maz!

Only another 2 years until I get the BA (hons). Yes I am going back part time over 2 years instead of 1 year full time espically if I am working too.

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)