Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Data Protection

Hi all,

has anyone got any data protection information I can put on the bottom of the registration forms. I read somewhere that it should be produce and written down for parents understanding. I think it was at an LEA meeting, but I haven't got a clue if I still have it and need to be legal. So going to attempt to update the registration forms over the week off. (A managers life is never done. Long dawn out sigh!!!!) xD

Any way thanks in advance..

Luv Kat x :o

Hi Kat, On the bottom of our registration forms, which is one sheet of A4, I print these words, All information is held in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.

However, we give parents photocopies of all of our policies at the time of registration as well, and in amongst those is a 2 page document explaining Data Processing, what data we hold, who has access to it and to whom any information we may hold could be passed onto.

THANKYOU for your lovley info am just cribbing it now hope you don't mind, but it's going to save me a job this holidays.

Hope you all have a good week off.

Take care all

KAT

Edited by Guest

THANKYOU for your lovley info am just cribbing it now hope you don't mind, but it's going to save me a job this holidays.

Yes, thank you for this! This hasn't quite got to the top of my 'to do' list but when it does I'll know what to do! :o

Maz