Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Creeping Santas and Reggio!

JacquieL

Someone mentioned Reggio. Can't we have a forum trip there. I would really love to go.

I have been on a fabulous course at Early Excellence in Huddersfield. It was run by a lady who has a nursery school near Durham at Wingate. The course was on documenting children's learning. Wow. Lot's of child initiated play and projects that last for weeks. She has been to Reggio and that has influenced the way she works.

I was booked on a course which has been postponed until January but I am going to the Hundred Languages of Children in two weeks time, will post some views then.

Oh, Jaquie!!

This was my big treat for having the year start badly..... a visit to the Reggio exhibition......... :)

Year plummeted (again) heavily recently, so cannot now go! :o Hope you manage it! Now at the Custard Factory, Birmingham until early December. Good luck! because that's the last venue this time.

Sue xD

:o I thought the 100 languages exhbition was finsished for this year. Delighted to hear that it's not :D I had planned to go to the one in Cambridge earlier in the year but it was thwarted at the last minute :(

Pleeeeeaase can someone tell me where I can find details of the one in a couple of weeks time - I need to be there!! xD

Rea did have it but then in a moment of complete and unexplained madness she tidied up and now it's gone. :o The custard Factory have a web site and all the details are on there including a map, 15th Dec is the last date.

I havent been yet, spanner in the works but am aiming for week after next. :D

i can see a creeeping santa as well.

Thanks for the downloads- very helpful

Cheers

and happy preparing for christmas

and i'm not going to change my avatar- its too confusing (for me)

Hi Leo. I found this avatar on another website with Santa diving in the cihmney. Loved it but couldn't work out how to download it and keep it animated. The one I managed to download just showed the chimney! Any ideas where I was going wrong?

my policy is to press all butons till something works.

I downloaded the animated clip from microsoft clipart on to my computer- saved under my pictures- clipart. you could save it anywhere i guess. Then i changed my avatar on the forum and clicked the browse button to find the cipart on my computer under- my pictures- clipart and pressed the button to upload it on to the forum avatar. and i guess it worked (finally)

Des that make sense to you you could try it and see.