Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection Support Programme

I have been reading the topic about this programme and have tried the number but it says no longer in use. Maybe Vicky Shipton had so many enquiries through this site!!!!

Can anyone help is there another number or address where I could contact her?

Many thanks :o

dont know if this is the number you tried - 01223 224929 - we had someone else phone us about this and i go thisweek so might be that you have to wait till they phone you?

will let you know how it goes and will try to find contact number we have been given

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I've just set up some June training dates in the south: Reading, Oxford, Watford, Epsom, and central London. I'll be setting up more training in July - please get in touch. I'm out of the office so it's best to contact me via e-mail at v.shipton@intec.ac.uk or you can call me on 01223 224929

Hope to speak to you soon.

Vicky Shipton

I have been reading the topic about this programme and have tried the number but it says no longer in use. Maybe Vicky Shipton had so many enquiries through this site!!!!

Can anyone help is there another number or address where I could contact her?

Many thanks :o

Welcome to the forum Vicky!

Fantastic SEf training today - not sure i'll sleep tonight for all of the plans buzzing around my head!

Please try to get onto this course if you can everyone, it's invaluable!

Sam

Hi I'm in Kent (Medway) and if any training courses coming this way I personally know of many people who would be interested will watch thread and phone with anticipation.

Hi

I might be able to set up training in Kent on June 1 or 2nd. Would anyone be interested? I'm open for suggestions for a location - Maidstone maybe?

It's great to be part of the forum - I look forward to hearing from you!

Vicky

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I'm in Kent (Medway) and if any training courses coming this way I personally know of many people who would be interested will watch thread and phone with anticipation.

Hi

The EYFS Inspection Support Programme is going to be on at the Best Western Russell Hotel on July 15. Let me know if you or any of your friends are interested.

Best

Vicky

I spoke to Vicky a while back when the programme first got mentioned on the forum and she was hoping to offer it nearer to me (Manchester way) soon. Vicky, I mentioned that September onwards would be better for me anyway but if anything is coming up within about an hours travel from Manchester I'd be grateful if you could post about it. I'm feeling like you melthammum - a bit panicky about the visit!

Howabout down South...any of this going on in Somerset...don't want to miss out...sounds good, can we get hold of any literature if it is not available in our neck of the woods?

oh and a warm welcome to the forum. :oxD

Vicky do you do anything 'up North'?

Hello!

Yes, I'm planning on coming 'up North' in September or October. How far north are you?

Vicky