Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Most Annoying Advertisement!

Is it just me or is the advertisement for a certain dog food with a west highland terrier the most annoying ever!!!

It makes me cringe every time it comes on!! Its really starting to bug me now, it seems to be on all the time!!!

Sorry if I complain, its just really bugging me. Was stupid enough to mention it to hubby and he now turns the TV up everytime it is on, or hides the remote!! Best of it is, he thinks he's funny!!! :o

Edited by Guest

we all hate the air freshner one

"I want to do a poo at pauls"

its just yuk

what boy is really bothered about the smell!!!

You have a point there, my 6 year old is very much into the innocent kind of toilet humour at the moment and thinks it hilarious when people going into the toilet after him when he hasn't used the air freshner!!

I really hate the new advert for citroen cars - it looks like a cross between ghostbusters and star wars!!! Why on earth would that want to make me buy one of their cars?

What annoys me even more is that some pr company probably got paid mega bucks for coming up with such a rubbish idea. I have loads of rubbish ideas - maybe a career change is due. :o

ooh Cait do you make exception for malteasers sponsors of Loose Women (that I get to indulge in over hols) with the lady who does silly things to be naughty? I have silly sense of humour so find all the childish things she does hilarious!

I enjoy watching adverts- as sad as I am- I find some of them extremely amusing (thinking along lines of John Smiths with Peter Kay etc) and some quite inspiring but then quite alot do irritate me (like Cadburys with wiggling eyebrows)

ooh Cait do you make exception for malteasers sponsors of Loose Women (that I get to indulge in over hols) with the lady who does silly things to be naughty? I have silly sense of humour so find all the childish things she does hilarious!

I enjoy watching adverts- as sad as I am- I find some of them extremely amusing (thinking along lines of John Smiths with Peter Kay etc) and some quite inspiring but then quite alot do irritate me (like Cadburys with wiggling eyebrows)

Oh yeah - it's just that dreams one that 'does my head in'!

probably shouldn't have found the new 'Specsavers' advert funny, but I did. An old(er) couple are out for the day and sit down to eat their sandwiches, only they don't actually sit on a park bench!!! did make me chuckle, mrsW.x

Guest Wolfie

"118..247...give them a call, it's directory heaven...."

I only have to hear a snippet of that and it's in my head for the rest of the day! GRRRR!

Oh my god Wolfie that ones drives me nuts my hubby loves it which is rather annoying and is teaching the kids to sing it!!

Lilli Kelly shoes is the one i can't stand on the kids channels everytime my daughter sees it she wants them well the free gift it comes with anyway

probably shouldn't have found the new 'Specsavers' advert funny, but I did. An old(er) couple are out for the day and sit down to eat their sandwiches, only they don't actually sit on a park bench!!! did make me chuckle, mrsW.x

Now I do know that one and yes it's very funny!!!

Sunnyday

yeah I do like the spec savers ad that poor old couple and the other one with the sheep dog

118 247 my kids love that it seems to have reached cult status in their high school

I like to press fast forward whenever possible too

Hate the air freshner one and anything to do with cylit bang.

Cant stand the triple velvet one with the little boy in a suit, looks too freaky when he speaks. Also cant stand the one with the man lip synching to a song because he hadnt got the nerve to speak to the girl. Its for vodaphone or someone.

Love the maltesea one with the face paint.