Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Feedback From Interview.....

Hi all

Well got feedback from the interview that I had for the job I didnt get...all extremely positive and in actual fact out of 7 candidates it was down to myself and another...they said we were both strong candidates, could do the job well but that it all came down to the fact that she was already qualified xD:( :( :(

Oh well....nice to know...sort of!!?

They have said they are looking to expand thi year and will keep my details on file....meanwhile onto my third unit of DPP :o

At least it was all good, although I know sometimes that that is worse! I got fed up of coming 2nd to someone when I was last job hunting.

Fingers crossed for you finding something soon

Keep your chin up and good luck with the next unit.

The right job will turn up eventually and at least the feedback was positive so you can build on the experience next time.

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Well just think what your situation will be once you've qualified - there will be no stopping you!

I'm sorry you didn't get it but they clearly thought you can do the job - so that should give you a bit of a confidence boost!

Maz

Glad you got feedback and it was positive. Although it is a double edged sword to hear you were second I think you should be positivethat the qualification aspect worked against you in the decision because at least you can do something about that and are doing.

It's not much comfort to come close second, is it! However, at least you can now see that getting your qualification is going to benefit you in the future. And who knows, a better opportunity might come knocking and you might be glad that this one got away. :o