Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ioe Forthcoming Courses

Hi all -

I've been asked to let you know about the schedule of courses at the Institute of Education over the next few months. The IoE is based in London, as are all the courses, so they're only relevant if you can make it to Londinium! Here are the details (for information on each one, click on the links to be taken to the relevant IoE page):

Early Years CPD courses

The Institute of Education offers one of the largest Early Years CPD programmes in the country. All our courses are led by the best Early Years consultants including Margaret Edgington, Julie Fisher, Anni McTavish and Penny Tassoni to name but a few. I would like to draw your attention to some upcoming courses which will be of interest to you and your colleagues:

Early Reading & Synthetic Phonics

Storytelling in the early years

Teaching in the foundation stage

Monitoring and Evaluating Practice in the Early Years Foundation Stage

Promoting positive behaviour in our youngest children

Musical letters and sounds: how to use songs, rhymes and musical activities to work Phase One of the letters and sounds document

Developing written calculations: towards standard methods

Listening to the youngest children and hearing what they have to say

Walkers, talkers & pretenders - a closer look at 2 year olds

The emergent writing journey: from mark making to writing

Annual Early Years Conference!

For full details of all our Early Years courses in the Summer term 2009: http://www.ioe.ac.uk/study/professionalDevelopment/117.html

Discounts available!

If you would like to make a multiple bookings for one or book a number colleagues on several courses, please contact Dean Huit for discuss possible discounts! d.huit@ioe.ac.uk

I've looked at a few on their website and they all look to be in London - is that right - has anyone noticed any anywhere else?

That's where the Institute of Education has their headquarters, I believe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)