Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Im Bored

hali

well by 10.30 id done housework . washed and hung out washing - done keyworker bits ..... :o

wish i was in court now :(

going to reside myself to LOST the series - that is xD

Edited by hali

know that feeling, at least you could do the housework etc...

I'm still stuck doing light duties, with a kitchen fitter in so cannot really do much until finished, would be like painting forth bridge , at least weather is good today and been out for a walk.

Inge

I can totally sympathise - although I'm not on jury duty! I've spent he last few weeks chasing my tail and finally have a week to do all things I haven't had time for! I've almost done them all but have also done the washing, cleaning,written the list of decorating and schedule to go with it! I would love to go outside for a walk - we live in the sticks - but our neighbouring farmers seem to have decided together that today is they day they will spread muck! :o

glad we dont have that problem here, have had in other places I have lived, children used to tell us the air tasted of poo!

Her we have grazing fields all around, mostly horses with a few donkey fields, always found it odd when we moved here to see lots of fields of donkeys, where others had sheep or cows.they are the beach donkeys!

Inge

Well I guess it could be worse by being windy!! :o

Just have to remind myself that its all part of the process and that in a couple of months there will be some fab views around me!

After completing 3 Knowledge evidence points, I'm going to reward myself with 25 minutes on the wii fit... :o If you can call that a reward.

But I swapped to the male personal trainer (Who has a pony tail xD) so that's made it a little bit better :(

Well I see that searching for avatars is keeping you busy Hali :o

Well done for completing your 3 knowledge points Mrs. Weasley but that trainer you've got is mine so HANDS OFF! I'm off to do 30 minutes on my Wii as well, as a reward for attending some Governor training looking at SEFs, attainment, achievement and monitoring visits.

I lied.. it was only 2 :( So only 5 more to do today! :o

But I'm too tired now to do any work.. :(:(

Also right, here's my moan for the day.

My wii fit age when I started was 18.. and then when I did the test again my wii fit age was 27?! And it said I'd put on weight. Off to a great start I am! xD

im sure those wii fits lie mrsW

They do - apparently I had managed to put on 4lbs in as many minutes!! I'd accidentally picked my sister's mii and started the test before realising then went and did mine and was heavier - how?!!!! Could be to do with the surface you put the board on too though :-( But yes Inge is right, muscle is heavier than fat so that's probably it.

Further to that ...........

the mikes are clearly faulty on the singing one (thinking about it now that's not WII - but never mind I won't let that stop me!)

There I was giving it my best - singing along to Dancing Queen ............and the words bad and awful kept appearing on the screen - how rude!!!

sunnyday

Guest Wolfie

When do the court let you know if you're needed the next day or not? We had to ring at 4.30 every day to get our instructions for the following day - most people went inot work if not needed! Or do you fancy a break anyway?? :o

When do the court let you know if you're needed the next day or not? We had to ring at 4.30 every day to get our instructions for the following day - most people went inot work if not needed! Or do you fancy a break anyway?? xD

had to ring in at 3.30 today - and go in at 10.45 tomorrow :o