Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Very Random Question

Hello All

My partner and I have today been out and bought a hamster, we are very excited and are definately worse than children lol!

We're having a tough time deciding what to name her.

She is a little lady (8 weeks old) She is a Syrian Hamster, with a brown face and bottom and a white middle with brown patches, she's sooooooooo cute!

Any idea's greatly appreciated!

Thank you

x

Thanks for the suggestions so far,

we haven't go a photo of her yet, she's still settling in so we can't handle her or mess her about too much for a couple of days really, not to mention the fact that she's sleeping as it's still day time. I've had a little google though and she looks very similar to this one:

http://www.panhistoria.com/Stacks/Novels/C...amster-0008.jpg

We are liking Pebbles and Chloe at the moment but neither feel RIGHT, God knows what we'll be like when we actually have children to name, we can't cope with naming a hamster, lol!

Any more suggestions welcome

Thanks again. x

congratulations on your first step to parental responsibility!!!! it's a good choice of animal to prepare you for parenthood as it sleeps all day and keeps you awake all night :o !!!!!!!!!!!! and you can't stop looking at her even though she's sleeping!!! we have a standing joke in our house if you can't think of a name for an animal you call it Keith male or female! we called our hamster ziggy and have 2 chickens called Whitney and Britney i call them my rock chicks! you could always look up baby names you may get ideas for both then!!!!

We have made a decision, our new addition will be "Fudge", we thought of it, then my mum suggested it and so did my partners mum so it seems like it is the right one. She looks a bit Fudgey.

Thank you for the suggestions, I loved Bubbles and also Hetty!

Thanks again, off to watch her now as she's awake for the first time in hours!!!

x