Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good News For Me Too

Inge

I was going to add to my blog but find them offline at moment so had to put it somewhere.

As some will know I have had a bit of a rough time recently, health wise, but today was declared free from any more hospital trips as all test results have come back clear.

they did say that it was an interesting case as so many had been involved in it, and a bit hard to work out sequence of events, but finally discharged, and can not get on with enjoying things again..

BUT last night i spent in A&E with husband, calling ambulance out at midnight, and eventually getting home at 5am. Upshot is he has pneumonia and luckily we caught it early as treatment is working.

so now I am back in hospital but as the visitor ! I want a season ticket to the car park! just getting ready to go back now having spent all afternoon there.. all I can say is I am really glad it is only 5 mins away!!

Inge

Golly, that is fortunate! Our nearest is an hour-ish away so if we need it we can be kind of stranded! Country roads too!

Hope he responds quickly to the treatment and is soon home with you again.

Virtual hugs (((((())))))

Inge! :o So pleased that you've had the all clear but sorry to hear about your hubby. I do hope that he doesn't have to stay in hospital for long. Send him my best regards and tell him to get better soon! xD

Well that is fantastic news for you Inge, and at least while you're visiting your hubby in hospital you can devote all your worrying to him now that you have the all clear!

I hope your hubby makes a swift and full recovery.

Maz

PS Who is catching all your mice whilst you're visiting? :o

Glad to hear your good news but hoping that your husband continues to respond well to the treatment and is soon home again with you. How wonderful to be only 5 minutes away from the hospital, our nearest is 30mins away!!!

Take care and try not to get too tired with all the visits to your husband

Love and hugs

Nicky Sussex :o

Well that is fantastic news for you Inge, and at least while you're visiting your hubby in hospital you can devote all your worrying to him now that you have the all clear!

I hope your hubby makes a swift and full recovery.

Maz

Well, I've been diligently sounding the horn all day. xD

Like others have said Inge I am glad you are ok and have been given the all clear...good timing looks like your husband needs looking after and at least you can be strong for him...all the best, I empathise my husband is in and out of hospital at the moment and it turns your life upside down. :o

Thank you for your good wishes...

Well, I've been diligently sounding the horn all day. xD

Had noted that Beau was doing very well for me , thank you,

and my sister keeps popping in during the night time... (kiwi hours)

and I am also a bit addicted to hatchings, my sister is looking after them and keeps feeding them for me.

I was just about to think about looking in on them

Husband is doing well and looks like weekend in Hosp. In reality we want him well enough to not need to return.. and while he is Ok definitely not there yet.

and to top it all I have kitchen fitter in ...so chaos at home too.....

Inge

Edited by Inge

I want a season ticket to the car park!

How much is it? Our hospital is £5 and we've been juggling two cars keeping visiting and home life going. It mounts up- they should do season tickets!!

As some will know I have had a bit of a rough time recently, health wise, but today was declared free from any more hospital trips as all test results have come back clear.

BUT last night i spent in A&E with husband, calling ambulance out at midnight, and eventually getting home at 5am. Upshot is he has pneumonia and luckily we caught it early as treatment is working.

so now I am back in hospital but as the visitor ! I want a season ticket to the car park! just getting ready to go back now having spent all afternoon there.. all I can say is I am really glad it is only 5 mins away!!

Inge

Glad to hear you have got the all clear Inge.

As far as husbands, pneumonia and hospitals go, we could be twins!!

Its good to hear that you have caught the pneumonia early, it sets in so fast. Just remember that while you are running and up down tending to hubby that you need to take time to look after yourself as well!!

Take care, am thinking about you. xx

How much is it? Our hospital is £5 and we've been juggling two cars keeping visiting and home life going. It mounts up- they should do season tickets!!

At The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital they do a long term ticket (which covered one car only), maybe you could ask ask Patients services or the hospital social worker or ward clerk - just for future reference.

we pay by the hour...but do get 15mins free!

which actually has been a bonus sometimes... don't know how but have managed xrays and even a couple of appointments in this time!

but usually I end up paying £2.50 a time....

they do do books of tickets but you have to be an inpatient for 10 days or more to qualify....no good fro us, but with so many appointments and visits we have worked out that we have been there every week bar 3 since end of November!! and in those 3 weeks we were paying car park to see GP at main surgery there is no parking as it is in town centre and have to use local shoppers car park.

I am so grateful it is close....and we have found them very good and thorough, which is why I ended up there so much! Just making sure that all is Ok

Mummyspud...we were lucky to pick it up within 24 hours really... he does have asthma so I tend to be over cautious when asking for help with any colds etc.but this time his asthma is under control and has not been affected which is a real surprise to us.. so far they have said he could be out on Monday..even muted today but I don't believe that one!

Inge

Inge we could definately be twins, either that or married to the same man :o My hubby has asthma and so does our son. Its good to hear they are talking about letting him home on Monday and even more of a relief to hear they feel that the pneumonia hasnt affected his asthma.

Unlike you I don't have to pay for the hospital car park, its free. Although I do spend most of my time parked on a grass verge as there are no where near enough parking spaces. They can't really expect people to pay when they can't provide everybody with an actual car parking space.

They do have notices up everywhere saying they will fine you for illegal parking, which is what I do most days, but I have been parking in more of less the same spot for nearly 5 weeks and have yet to get one, woe betide the day that I do!!

Glad to hear you have been thoroughly investigated and found to be all clear, thus discharged, :o it must be a relief for you.

Best wishes for your husbands quick recovery.

Peggy

:o Glad to hear you've had the "all clear" Inge

xD Sorry to hear about your husband

May you both be home, fit and well (and minus the kitchen fitter!) soon!!

Nona