Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outside Play

blondie

we have an open door ploicy and so use the outdoor area during most of session - only shutting door for snack and foccussed activity time - what i would like to know does anyone have an outdoor plan - as think ofsted are hot on hat children will learn from their out door play

On my daily equipment plan I list what to have outside or inside if to wet to go out but we don't have a separate full equipment plan, maybe we should but most of our outdoor play is child initiated so Ofsted cant have it all ways :o or maybe thats the wrong attitude xD

Sal

Hi

We play have an open door policy most of the time, except in extreme weather conditions. The children just go inside for snack, when ready, the snack table is using open for about 30 mins. Children are called if they haven't been. In better weather we do snack and adult -led activities outside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)