Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef Training

Well, I'm home after a day of SEF training. Despite being delivered by two very competant and knowledgable tutors, I have returned feeling more demoralised and confused than ever. i don't feel the course gave enough info as to how to complete or what to put in or not to put in. i understand that they cannot help you with the content as all settings are different but I was hoping for a few examples of good and bad. The course was more about good practice and auditing which i know is important but I still have no idea how to start this thing. As usual I will have to muddle through on my own (with all my forum friends support of course)

Sounds like the one I had. Soooooo frustrating when you give up your time for something you hope will be useful. I think the truth is that these people wouldn't have a clue as to how to go about it themselves really - and are probably hugely relieved that they don't have to!

Well I'm going to join you Easter holiday SEF ers. i bet we wont get much done. i expect to be on the forum shouting and screaming along with the rest of you. That is unless the magical fairies come and do it all for me while i'm asleep one night. NOT!

Yes I'm in Kent Sunnyday well remembered.

Thanks alot Cait that looks really usefull and I'm sure will help me lot. I keep putting it off and shouldn't do as my 3 years was up last October so I'm already on borrowed time!! -

I know the only other courses childminders in my area can access though ASK are safe guarding and 1st Aid uness you are accredited!