Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

You've got me at it now Hoglet. Do you like my bunnies? I did what Cait said and found loads. Do have a bit of trouble getting the moving ones to work tho.

You've got me at it now Hoglet. Do you like my bunnies? I did what Cait said and found loads. Do have a bit of trouble getting the moving ones to work tho.

That could be because they are a bit big. You may also find that your avatar doesn't change sometimes - don't know why that happens - steve will know. It usually goes ok. If you log out and in again sometimes it adjusts to the new setting.

Erm they look like duckings to me :o

If they don't appear to change just refresh the page and that usually works.

there was one without the tear but only in black and white and I liked the blue and it took me long enough to decide onthis one so is goning to stay for awhile.

he he!

Ah of course Grover! How could I forget!!!!

Have you seen the old sesame street dvd's that are available on amazon - right back to the first ever one!

Yep - we've just ordered them for Rosa and Dylan (4 and a half and 2 and a half) and that's what made me think of Grover! I rush in from school each day now to see if amazon has delivered! R & D had better like them , or they'll be forced by us to endure them so we can pretend we're only watching them for their sake!! :o

It too me ages to work out avatars, but now I just have a winter one and a summer one. Some people use the pictures people have to recognise them so it might help if they arent changed too frequently. :o