Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chatting

mundia

NO!

Its one of only a few of the soap type things I've ever watched and got right into. I love period dramas on any level but this is a modern and I'm really enjoying it (even surprised myself) :o

Although I missed it today because my boyfriend wouldn't let me watch it xD

It will have been recorded though! Even though it is getting more ridiculous as the weeks go by - and who would think one school could be so full of incident and disaster?

sorry I kept getting kicked out of chat.. another time maybe

I would like to point out that we weren't being unfriendly - mundia's internet has a mind of its own! :o

Sorry, nothing can drag me away from Kirstie, Phil and Kevin on a Wednesday evening! And then I trotted off to bed for an early night since I wasn't feeling well but ended up reading my book till gone midnight. :o

Sorry, nothing can drag me away from Kirstie, Phil and Kevin on a Wednesday evening! And then I trotted off to bed for an early night since I wasn't feeling well but ended up reading my book till gone midnight. :o

Are you feeling better now Beau?

No xD

Oh dear! Have you got a lurgy or suffering Kirstie, Kevin and Phil withdrawal? :o

Hope you feel better soon - do we need to send Vick round?

Maz

PS Heard it was snowing in Hampshire - have you got any?

Some silly bug the girls have had - headachy, tired and nauseous (but not enough to stop me from eating, so not even good news for my diet!) Vitty's got her party tomorrow - 9 10yr olds descending - so hope I can muster some energy by then!

And no snow here!

Anyone fancy coming in to chat and helping me to decide how to use my upcoming 6,000th post!? :o

Maz

PS No need to be scared - I've lent my wig to campbells for the evening! xD