Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ok, Now I Know I've Lost It

Cait

I'm just rejigging my operational plan, as I promised i ws going to at the start of the holidays,

Now - (and now I know i've officially lost it) what should the sections be??

My old one was Be Healthy, Stay Safe, Enjoy and Achieve, Make a Positive Contribution and Economic Well-being.

BUT

the list I have for what goes in what section (which I think I got from here) has Safeguarding and Promoting Children's Welfare, Suitable premises, environment and equipment, Suitable People, Organisation, Documentation

So which is best? Yeah, my brain's cooked, isn't it

I'm just rejigging my operational plan, as I promised i ws going to at the start of the holidays,

My old one was Be Healthy, Stay Safe, Enjoy and Achieve, Make a Positive Contribution and Economic Well-being.

BUT

the list I have for what goes in what section (which I think I got from here) has Safeguarding and Promoting Children's Welfare, Suitable premises, environment and equipment, Suitable People, Organisation, Documentation

imine was under the every child matters headings as yours then broken into the relevant old standards and B2 3 headings, when i updaded it i still kept everychild matters matters as sections as it underpins the eyfs but added sub headings linked t the eyfs priciples a unique child, enabling evvironments etc ,(i ithink i did anyway!!!) its at work but that the gist of it and it worked well,

Agree, Maz!

Providing you cover the necessary, no one has the right to criticise your organisation of it. If you can show how it links to whatever they decide to go with, it's ok! I think you'll find they'll go more for the ECM headings, anyway... I think! :o

Sue

BUT

bit unlucky your brains cooked" especially when you reminded us earlier its "thinking day!!!!

BUT

My operational plan in under the same headings, although we dont have an economic well being section, instead we have an organisation section.

All our safeguarding, environment information is under - stay safe,

Anything to do with Staff, suitable people etc in under - organisation

All our parents newletters etc is under - positive contribution

Hope this helps

Claire x

Maybe fees policies, fundraising could go under 'economic wellbeing'? indirectly affect the children.

Although all the learning, foundations, confidence etc will enable the children to access economic wellbeing in the future.

Peggy