Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Maz

hali

Explain - why is there a bank of phones on your chair - what'll you do if they all ring at once!

Nursery, house and mobile! Two have caller ID so I'll know which one to answer... :o

Are your children up out of bed yet? Have you opened your presents? Did you get your phonecall??

No to all of the above!

Maz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZ

Hoping ALL your birthday wishes come true. :(

Peggy

p.s. I wish I had your phone number, I'd have rang you, just to set off your tummy butterflies. :o I'd keep you on the phone for hours rabbiting on as you would be thinking for goodness sake Peggy GET OFF THE PHONE. xD:(

D'OH!!! rubbish so far then?

Well we all need a quiet time to reflect on the vicissitudes of life, Cait! So I'm in an ennui-free zone here! :o

p.s. I wish I had your phone number,

You do have my phone number - remember the Nursery World show when I rang you in the loo? xD

Have stopped phone watching now - news from Uni is that we won't hear until Monday or Tuesday of next week... :(

Children are now up and awake - got lots of CDs, a lovely photo frame for my oh-so-flattering graduation photo, and a terra mundi pot which I shall use to save up for my trip to New York in 2013... :(

Maz

Well we all need a quiet time to reflect on the vicissitudes of life, Cait! So I'm in an ennui-free zone here! :o

YEY!!! you managed to get it in a post! woo. what's the next word going to be then?

You do have my phone number - remember the Nursery World show when I rang you in the loo? :o

DOH, didn't even think of that, but then my mobile phone is still in the bags I haven't yet emptied from the show, my mobile only see's the light of day when I travel further than 5 miles from home. xD:(

Peggy

Sorry I missed this.....just had a week across the water and feel slightly delicate at the moment.....just late nights - promise :(

Anyway I hope you had a fantastic birthday Maz. Thanks for another year of your caring and inspirational advice and support.....oh! and....all the laughs. xD:(:( Here's to the next 12 months!!! :o