Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Earth From The Air

mundia

I was very privileged to day to be taken to see the 'earth from the air' exhibition in Birmingham.

Wow it blew me away!

Not only are the photogaraphs even big enough for me to see, but they also have tactile versions of the photos which are amazing. It is breathtakingly stunning!

If you havent seeen it, I urge you to, I believe it has or is doing the rounds across the country.

and the web site is here but it really doesnt do it justice

earth from the air

Mundia

Welcome back.

Someone gave me the book of the exhibition for Christmas one year. I loved it. Right up my street, especially the one of camels in the desert.

Kate

Looks fantastic!

Think we might actually have seen this in Germany in 2002 but as it was all in German we didnt know what it was and didnt look too closely, as it was non sensical!

Wondeful to see you posting again. Look forward to hearing more from you when you are able. :o

Mundia,

Glad to hear that you've been out and about and really wonderful to hear from you on the forum again. :D I'm afraid that this is a little out of my way as are most things. :o If it ever makes it's way in my direction though........ :D

Hi,

Absolutely brilliant to have you back, Mundia :D

We saw the exhibition earlier in the year, outside the Natural History Museum. Truly wonderful.

We bought Jamie the Children's Earth From The Air for his birthday. Great present; I'd recommend it for Christmas :)

great to see your post mundia! you always get us looking at such lovely things! (glad its not the moon this time as it`s still piddling it down here.) maddy.

Just got round to looking at the website - wow! My children love this kind of thing.

Even more amazing that I've been to one of these places too and know what it's like on the ground.

Thank for the link, mundia

Its great to have you back Mundia!!

Saw the exhibition on Monday after Jolly Phonics Seminar - aren't they fantastic.

I bought the book and spent over an hour looking at them with my four year old son - he was as awestruck as me - can't wait to use them in school as a stimulus for artwork!