Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Education Show, Birmingham

HappyMaz

We were talking in chat last night abour our Nursery World exploits :o and were talking about the next chance for an exhibition-based get together.

So this is it, we think - the Education Show in Birmingham.

Obviously this is a much bigger show so if lots of us are going we may need to agree a meeting place/time etc.

Here's the link to the web page. I like the show planner where you can enter all your requirements into their search facility and it will plan your visit to the show so you don't miss anything you might be interested in. Its just a pity mine would take three days to complete...

So what do you think - who is up for our second Forum social of 2009?

Maz

A few of us have met up there in the past. Its very big and busy though so quite difficult to get any quality time together. It can be difficult to find empty seats for 2 let alone more in the cafes and tea places.

Hope you have more success than we did. I'll give you a shopping list Maz and meet you more localy!

Thanks for the prompt maz, I need to contact my friend about it.

Although when I go I find I spend money I cant really afford on children and settings I dont really work at!!

I do like getting ideas though. If I decide to go I'll post back. :o

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to go too - but not sure which day - either the Thurs or the Sat depending on if I have work booked but now I've said it, I guess something will come in for the Thursday!!

As for arranging a place to meet I guess we could arrange to do one of those flash mob gatherings - arrange to meet in given place in the show, hold up something red then disperse!

So long as the plan is actually whats on the ground. When I met beth1 we found we were meeting at a demonstartion place but the plan showed a seating area. Someone tried to move me on, but I didnt let them. :o

I want to go...just got to try and arrange the trip, my children, cover for work and so on. Watch this space.....Shelley35 you going? I know I will facebook her!! :o

Too far for me I'm afraid - but I can wear a red dot anyway and wave really high

Awww Cait shall we meet at the manchester one instead and wear a red dot? lol

I can understand its 2 hours from where I live so I take it would take you 3 hours to get to Birmingham!

Beth

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...