Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Research

Hi

I am carrying out some research for my BA in early childhood studies and would like to have input from a variety of practitioners. (That's you) It doesn't matter where you are based or what your experience is, the data will help me produce conclusive results, I hope. I am still doing some fine tuning on the actual wording of my research title but I am trying to find out if (how)the views on secluded areas are different for children, practitioners and parent/carers and can children make their views known. But I hope to come up with something more elegant and precise.

If you have the time, please download and complete my questionaire, you can PM the completed version to me or post it as usual.

Thank you

questions_for_practitioners_and_parents.doc

Hi

I am carrying out some research for my BA in early childhood studies and would like to have input from a variety of practitioners. (That's you) It doesn't matter where you are based or what your experience is, the data will help me produce conclusive results, I hope. I am still doing some fine tuning on the actual wording of my research title but I am trying to find out if (how)the views on secluded areas are different for children, practitioners and parent/carers and can children make their views known. But I hope to come up with something more elegant and precise.

If you have the time, please download and complete my questionaire, you can PM the completed version to me or post it as usual.

Thank you

Hi Wendles i have filled in your quistionaire but i am sorry but i dont know how to pm you so when i find out how to do this i will forward it on to you Marshie

Hi Wendles i have filled in your quistionaire but i am sorry but i dont know how to pm you so when i find out how to do this i will forward it on to you Marshie

If you click on Wendles name next to her post you will get a drop down menu, one of which is to send a message. That's the one you want.

If you click on Wendles name next to her post you will get a drop down menu, one of which is to send a message. That's the one you want.

And then once you've typed in your message, you need to click on the 'Browse' button to select your saved questionnaire file, then click on the green 'upload' button to attach it to your message.

Once you've clicked 'send', job's done!

Maz

Thanks to all of you who have replied so far, the teachers TV segment was in fact the catalyst for my project and is definately worth a look.

Would like to say that so far the biggest impact so far would appear to be the spaces that you all have to use! I didn't think of that!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)