Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bee Bot Resource

I'm uploading our template in case it helps anyone. We are making resources to support children's interests eg Superheroes - you can just do something simple like copy and paste from google images inside the square, resizing where necessary. Very simple and you've probably all done it for yourselves, but thought I'd upload it just in case. It's a 15cm square.

beebot_card_template.doc

thanks for sharing too...but i opened the download and the page was empty!!!

Isn't the idea that you fill it yourself with whatever you want to? Is it the size that's important? Forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong - we don't have Bee Bots... :o

Maz

Yup, you got it as usual HappyMaz. You not got a beebot? We got ours from good old ebay - couldn't afford the full price. WE bought 2 for the price we'd have paid for one!

Yes sorry should have clarified! Sparklebox and Communication4All have some good sets but not the specific ones we needed. The we thought: why not just make a 15cm x 15cm template - we can make anything then. Quite quick & easy to do.

And, yes, as busy day - 3rd evening in a row working on SEF and seem ages off finishing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)