Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Healthy Eating

hello i wonder if any of you lovely people could help me, i am preparing a craft project for children to 'make' a plate of healthy fod. Basically sticking on pictures of healthy food they like to eat onto a paper plate for a display at nursery. Am finding it difficult finding pictures as we need hundreds, there are 80 children on roll and they will of course be choosing a few each. Been on clipart sites and yes they have some good pictures but cant seem to download them how i would like. I am able to print one picture per A4 sheet, and this is such a waste of paper. I may be stupid (no make that i am stupid) but is there a way to put lots of pictures on one A4 sheet of paper. Hope this makes sense and someone can help me. We are cutting out pictures from magazines etc but this will take ages. Please help

Have you tried resizing the image? Failing that try Google images-that usually comes up with good photos or drawings and the vast majority will allow you to resize them.

Linda

hi and thanks for replies will have to get my daughters to cut and paste as i am so bad at this type of thing, really want about 15 - 20 small pictures of healthy food on an A4 sheet of paper. Will keep trying and checking back here

I would say maybe you need to change the formatting or text wrapping or whatever it is to 'tight' then you should be able to get more pics closer together. You can do this by right clicking on the picture.

hope this helps?!

xx

hello i wonder if any of you lovely people could help me, i am preparing a craft project for children to 'make' a plate of healthy fod. Basically sticking on pictures of healthy food they like to eat onto a paper plate for a display at nursery. Am finding it difficult finding pictures as we need hundreds, there are 80 children on roll and they will of course be choosing a few each. Been on clipart sites and yes they have some good pictures but cant seem to download them how i would like. I am able to print one picture per A4 sheet, and this is such a waste of paper. I may be stupid (no make that i am stupid) but is there a way to put lots of pictures on one A4 sheet of paper. Hope this makes sense and someone can help me. We are cutting out pictures from magazines etc but this will take ages. Please help

Hi good idea to download picture from clipart or even take your own photo image or scanned image - then resize to appropriate size to fit onto part of a plate. Once you have the right size copy and paste a number of times onto an A4 sheet save and then print off this can be done eaily in Word or Publisher once saved use the same template and repeat saving that as a different named file hope this makes sense. If you have a problem let me know and I can set up a template for you cheers

Chris H :o

Welcome to the Forum, Chris.

What a helpful first post - however be careful what you offer or you may just be inundated with requests for help! :o

Seriously though, make yourself at home won't you?

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)