Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Jury Service

hali

thanks everyone - im ok with it - just hope i get a juicy case xD - its just the travelling and cost of parking that bugging me now! - but hey ho :o

Your parking charges are reimbursed! :(

I was called last year, it was ok, good experience,and i met a new friend who ive kept in touch with, id do it again any day.

I've also kept in contact with several members of the jury, we've become really quite close - it was a very emotional experience and only WE know what WE went through. These are people that maybe I would never have considered as friends in other circumstances but the whole thing really bonded us. I'd do it again any day too!

• 1 month later...

could turn out to be a time off period... never been called mainly due to circumstances only been eligible to be called for a few years... but mum did it twice and ended up doing nothing, both times!

INge

I have never been called (even at my great age) have a complete dread of the whole thought - I really wouldn't want to be a part of deciding someones fate - would worry me to death + I am the most indecisive person I know!!!

Good luck

Sunnyday

I had three days of doing nothing....and then was on a jury for six weeks! You never know what might happen...... xD

Is now the best time to confess that my "little local difficulty" is due to come to court any day now...? :o

Maz