Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Best Advert?

Did you just see the advert for Tmobile?

Where they're all at the train station dancing?

It was brilliant,

Sorry just need to share this with someone.

No I didn't - am desperately trying to avoid BB this year! :o

I read about it in the paper today - apparently it was filmed by secret cameras on Liverpool Street Station (I think?) and the dancers had been posing as travellers until the music started...

No doubt it will be on youtube soon!

Maz

That is absolutely brilliant.

I must admit that i love the car advert but cant remember which model it is advertising. Its the one with the man drawn onto the card and they build the car from it..... and its singing a fab song and doing car sounds, I love it!!!!

xx

just been on you tube and its the audi q5!

Edited by Lucie

Just watched it on You Tube, how fantastic is that - wish I'd been there, what a great start to your day that would have been!!!

Me too. xD We had something similar last year when we were delayed at Bodrum airport in Turkey. There must have been a whole group of dancers there, because they all went into a 'line dance' routine and spent about 30 minutes doing it. It really cheered everyone up :o

Where they're all at the train station dancing?

It was brilliant,

Sorry just need to share this with someone.

yes it was brilliant. saw it inbetween big bro last nite!

That is absolutely brilliant.

I must admit that i love the car advert but cant remember which model it is advertising. Its the one with the man drawn onto the card and they build the car from it..... and its singing a fab song and doing car sounds, I love it!!!!

xx

just been on you tube and its the audi q5!

It's the audi one - sure they'd be devastated to know it hadn't worked! Yeah, we love that one too - they don't show the whole thing any more though!audi car

• 3 weeks later...

The Cadburys one is here :

Stephen Fry posted the link on Twitter last week and it was aired on TV earlier this week I think!

I don't know why but when I watch it, my eyebrows feel funny!!!!! :o

Oh MrsWeasley don't mention songs getting stuck in your head!!

A woman came into garage today with a scarf like Rupert The Bear's!! For the rest of the day I have been hearing "Rupert, Rupert the bear . . . . . "

A woman came into garage today with a scarf like Rupert The Bear's!! For the rest of the day I have been hearing "Rupert, Rupert the bear . . . . . "

...everybody sing his name!

Thanks for sharing mummyspud: I guess and early night is out of the question now without dreaming of Rupert the Bear! :o And if I start talking in rhyme like in the Rupert books, you can 100% guarantee that you'll be the first name to go into my bad books!

Oh blast! Too late! xD