Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Putting Photos On To Forum

help! i don't know how to download/upload photos onto the forum i wanted to show a display that we created and can't do it, if anyone has got the time to explain it to me i'd be very greatful! x

If you want to put them on a thread:

Click Add Reply

Go down to box below called Attachments

Click on browse (another window opens for you to choose file)

Choose file/photo you want to attach

Click OPEN (file name will appear in box next to browse)

Then click UPLOAD

Above the UPLOAD Button is Manage Current Attachments Click on this

Click on the piece of paper with a green +

Hope this makes sense!! :oxD

Sorry about the picture of SPOT had to do it as I typed to make sure I was teling you right!!

post-10713-1231964889_thumb.png

thankyou i thought i'd been doing all that but it didn't seem to upload anything to attachments but i will give it another try!

Me too - nothing happens! Must be too big... next step learn how to compress... :o

Well HappyMaz, now you have your new laptop it's easy. Open a picture in photo gallery then click to open it in microsoft office picture manager. Click edit pictures, compress pictures, documents, and there you go!

so i now need to be able to get photo without having to go through documents i'll have another fiddle! i'm sure i came on the computer tonight to do some work and haven't done any of it yet!!!!!!!!!!

Jack saves the day and computer it's just a shame that he has just given me that look of you poor woman don't you know anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he explained it very slowly to me so i could understand it!!!! :o

ok trying again!!

not working :o

am uploading it and then clicking on manage current attachements but its saying there are no items currently . . . . .

I know the size of it is 1.21mb cause I checked.

Any suggestions anyone?

ok trying again!!

not working :o

am uploading it and then clicking on manage current attachements but its saying there are no items currently . . . . .

I know the size of it is 1.21mb cause I checked.

Any suggestions anyone?

Browse, Upload and then wait for the daisy to stop spinning. Once it has, it will all go back to normal looking and in the manage current attachments box it will have a (1). So you know it's there. All you need to do the is click 'add reply' in the usual way! Sorted, and 'Jobs-a-gudun' as Mike says