Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Maz's Icon

aliamch

Sorry, but I have to ask because it's driving me mad, Maz has a lovely bright red 'panic button' icon and now Mrs Weasley appears to have the same 'panic button' plastered over her face on her icon. Am I missing something? Is it a secret code? Maybe it's a secret club, but if it was surely Hali and Cait would be partakers too? Please don't tell me there's been a falling out! And yes I'm sure there's plenty of other things I should be concerned about at 1.30 in the morning but hey ho!

Karrie

" I hope you managed to get to sleep and weren't plagued by too many nightmares! Try here! However, only read it if you are of a sound and stable disposition or it might just tip you over the edge too. "

Are you suggestion that some of us aren't of a sound and stable disposition Beau??? :o

Maybe it's a secret club, but if it was surely Hali and Cait would be partakers too?

These are indeed the great issues of the day that consume one's mind in the wee small hours - like how do they get super glue into the bottles without it sticking to the machinery?

If you look closely you'll see that both hali and Cait have red spots (or noses) in their pictures - and Shiny has a lovely red balloon...

Actually my red dot is because I'm permanently on standby... :o

Maz

Sorry, but I have to ask because it's driving me mad, Maz has a lovely bright red 'panic button' icon and now Mrs Weasley appears to have the same 'panic button' plastered over her face on her icon. Am I missing something? Is it a secret code? Maybe it's a secret club, but if it was surely Hali and Cait would be partakers too? Please don't tell me there's been a falling out! And yes I'm sure there's plenty of other things I should be concerned about at 1.30 in the morning but hey ho!

Karrie

Well mine has a red button nose....

" I hope you managed to get to sleep and weren't plagued by too many nightmares! Try here! However, only read it if you are of a sound and stable disposition or it might just tip you over the edge too. "

Are you suggestion that some of us aren't of a sound and stable disposition Beau??? :o

I'm sure that libelous.......

how do they get super glue into the bottles without it sticking to the machinery?

Maz

My Dad designed the machine to do that! What a claim to fame - and yes, there were a few hiccups along the way!

There's definately potential for a secret society here, it must be the talk of conspiracy theories that has got me looking very carefully at peoples icons and noticing the 'red spots', some appear to be quite abstract and could be said to be bordering on genius.

Cait does your dad know how to remove superglue (and it's bottle) when its become stuck to a kitchen counter :o ?

Karrie

What's your counter made of, and how long has it been stuck on?

Be gentle with it or you may damage the surface of your counter - it's possible the gloss will have gone off the surface of your counter anyway as the chemicals in the glue will have dissolved it

Ok, use nail varnish remover on a cotton bud - this could take ages, but be patient, once it's softened you can use a knife to scrape a way at it

I thought it was infectious so stayed off the board for a day or two hoping the inccubation period would have passed but now I return and find we have an epidemic of red spots!!

Thanks Cait, it's been there a while, cleverly disguised by whatever's around when hubby's about, of to Asda for some nail polish remover.

Beau, I always wondered about your all knowing, all seeing abilities. What does your seniority mean for club members? Will there be forfeits for breaking any secrecy codes? :o

Karrie

Beau, I always wondered about your all knowing, all seeing abilities. What does your seniority mean for club members? Will there be forfeits for breaking any secrecy codes? xD

Absolutely! Standing on one spot for 5 minutes is the first one ....................... :o