Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weird Dream!

Either I'm watching too many game shows, or spending too much time on here :o

But last night I had a dream that Mrs Weasly, (sorry Mrs Weasley) was taking part in total wipe out xD

It was really weird, and no sorry, you didn't win :(

jackie.

I'm a bit worried really, do you think I'm a little strange??

Gosh, I woke up this morning after dreaming I was wounded in Iraq. I was packing up my bedding and sobbing while I thanked everyone who had saved me. xD All my bedding was made of toweling and the end result was a towel bale wrapped in ribbon.

Any Psychoanalysts like to make something of that??! :o

But last night I had a dream that Mrs Weasly, (sorry Mrs Weasley) was taking part in total wipe out :o

Have you been speaking to her about this programme? I just ask because we caught the end of it last night and she thought it was very funny indeed. What's even funnier is the idea that she should take part in it... xD

I wonder why it was me in your dream though! I don't think we've ever really spoken at long lengths or anything? Ha ha

Aren't dreams strange!

I had one last night, and I was in Harry Potter!

And Malfoy had this mold on his head, and it flashed red when he was doing something, but i can't remember what it was he was doing. ANyway we got on this huge escalator, and Hagrid gave me a piggy back!

And then I had a dream I went on holiday with one of my key group children? haha. And his parents ran away and left me with him! :o

Edited by MrsWeasley

I don't know why it was about mrs weazley as I don't think we've ever spoken,

maybe it was a sign and you should take part in it, and then maybe you would win and we could all share the prize money:rolleyes:

You would also get to meet Richard Hammond :o

jackie.

Oh I had a weird dream last night.

I was watching a pilot for a new medical drama, more like a spin on ER (strange) which was extreamly strange set up. Then the next thing it was morning and some neighbours nearby were moving out! They used about 3 cars and a removal truck, all the other neighbours keep looking out of the window as no one knew they where moving out. Then I woke up thing how odd. :o

How werid is that dream?

Beth