Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Else Start A New Diet?

I also had to eat extra chocolate to get over my Saturday trauma....

I'm not laughing, I promise, but I did pen this little ditty in your honour:-

Oh dear what can the matter be?

Poor young Sue got locked in the grocery

Looking at chocolate, not wanting to fatter be

Lost two pounds, which sounds good to me!

Congratulations on your loss this week, Sue: you're an inspiration.

Maz x

Oh Maz what a lovely ditty, it made me laugh and laugh.

Just done some batch cooking so as to get stuff in the fridge/freezer that's WW acceptable otherwise I get in late from work or being 'mum the taxi' and end up cooking rubbish.....planning and preparation are the key to this dieting thing apparently......takes a lot of brain power though :oxD

Hope you Wednesday night weigh in girlies do well, got my slightly chubby fingers crossed for you all.

Sue x

Well done Gail.

I'm just back from slimming world and I've put on half a pound :o

I'm gutted, I've been so good, bedtime reading will be the diet books!!

jackie.

i had my weigh in yesterday and i stayed the same so im not very happy because i had been really good i lost 3 pounds for the past 2 weeks so gutted i stayed the same this week. i was then in such a grump that i went and had fish and chips for my tea!!!

i had my weigh in yesterday and i stayed the same so im not very happy because i had been really good i lost 3 pounds for the past 2 weeks so gutted i stayed the same this week. i was then in such a grump that i went and had fish and chips for my tea!!!

Don't be disheartened, Lola - you lost a good amount of weight and then you stayed the same. At least you didn't put on weight so you're no worse off than you were at the beginning of the week! Don't let it spoil your week - yesterday is gone but today and tomorrow are still important in ensuring you have a healthy loss this week!

Good luck everyone - keep pluggin on!

Maz

Excellent Karrie! I must admit that I had a drink on Wednesday evening. Rich was away at a training course and they always have loads of good food and lots of drinking at the things. I just felt very sad sat at home by myself. xD:o

I'm going back to slimming world on Tuesday night!! The last time I lost weight I was determined that I would definitely keep it off forever!! I have managed to do it for 1 1/2 years but its now back on!! Am going with a friend and we are going to go swimming after the class so should be good!!

Keep up the good work everyone - whether you've lost, stayed the same, or put on, which I am sure I will as I have several 'heavy' weekends with visitors coming up.

Hope you have a great time at the wedding Shirel :o

Congratulations everyone! I stayed the same this week but I shan't give up. :(

Don't be going out to eat anywhere to eat this week then Beau! :o I'll eat your chips for you, if you like... xD

Maz