Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Else Start A New Diet?

well done Beau and Jacqui, I also weigh in at slimming world on Wednesday, and I've been good all week, so far.

Although I did forget to do my exercises while eastenders was on toinght :o

Well done Beau and Jacqui. My weigh-in at Slimming World will be Wednesday. Have been trying really hard and using the Wii Fit each day.

Good luck for Wednesday: hope all your hard work pays off!

Maz

well i have been relly good for 2 weeks now and have my second weigh in on wed. I feel really bloaed today tho to the point were my trousers felt really uncomfiratble - dont know why as i havent eaten anything i shouldnt.

Oh oh oh I'm going to be the winner so far this week, I went to WW last last and I've lost 3lbs making 4 in total :( :(

I have to say I was really pleased because I spent Saturday evening at Steve's 50th birthday party where I drank probably too much vodka :o and of course then got the munchies and as Helen had gone to so much trouble to lay out the most wonderful spread it would have been rude not to eat lots of the yummy party nibbles, french bread, Camembert etc etc........I can't even say I danced it off because I was just standing round talking :(

However, 3 lots of Wii fit this week doing the step thingy must of helped, I'm now on the free step thing and did 953 steps on Sunday morning xD

Hope you Wednesday weighs in beat me though, I've got my fingers crossed for you. The man after me on the scales last night lost 11lbs in his first week so there's something to aim at.......why do men lose it so much easier than us girls :wacko:

Keep going and well done to all those who have lost this week.

Sue x

That's fantastic Sue and very well done. Keep it up girls! This is the FSF slimming club which is just another bonus of being a Forum member. :o

Sue I expect that man was in his first week and a lot was water. It isn't good for your heart to loose a lot of weight quickly', so be pleased with your healthy loss. Remember one pound a week is a good loss because its half a stone in seven weeks.

I've got a WW monthly pass, not only does it work out cheaper, but you get access to lots of ideas online, recipes, recipe builders and setting points etc. It scores your exercise points as well.

Guest Barbieb

I weighed in at Slimming World this morning sand have lost 3lb, ( mind you I did put on 6 over Christmas) I really love the newSW extra easy plan.

Good luck everyone, I know quite a few are weighing in today.

Barbara

I weighed in at Slimming World this morning sand have lost 3lb, ( mind you I did put on 6 over Christmas) I really love the newSW extra easy plan.

Good luck everyone, I know quite a few are weighing in today.

Barbara

Well done Barbara. The weight you put on over Christmas will soon be a distant memory. :o

Good for you Barbara. I mooched around some clothes shops today and thought to myself how good I could look this summer......well I can dream can't I?

Well if i've added this up correctly between us we have lost 24 pounds so far! Imagine a bag of potatoes that big!

Well done on the 3lbs Barbara.

Lets hope the other Wednesday weigh in girls do as well, 3 is the magic number.....but as long as it's a loss even 1/2lb is a good number :o

Maz, you don't have to eat the chocs, you could be virtuous and smile politely at those colleagues with less will power than you.

Keep up the good fight peoples, we can not let the FAT win!!!

24lbs Jacqui, that's just over 1 & half stone.....if we keep going we might be able to loose the weight of a whole person (although if you are using me as the said person we have a long way to go yet!!!!!)

Sue x

I've lost another 3 pounds at slimming world tonight, AND I was 'slimmer of the week'

That's 6 and a half pounds in 2 weeks, I'm so happy I'm going to have a creme egg :o

Just got back from my first weigh-in at Slimming World - lost 4 lb! Quite surprised, but really pleased, especially as we had a pub lunch today.

Well done to all the others who have lost! :oxD