Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter!

Easter is in April this year as well. :o

As well as what? :(

As a lifetime devotee of the Cadbury Creme Egg I shall no doubt be perusing the Tesco Easter display! But realistically who is likely to be buying their Easter eggs now - I'd only eat them before April! xD

Maz

You know what I mean Maz :o

Easter is later this year and in April not March, so even more time to buy and eat those eggs before Easter itself. I can only buy nibbles at the last minute before an 'occasion' as I have no will-power, and will end up eating them too soon. Then I have to go out for some more.

I used to like Cadbury's creme eggs but now find them too sweet. I think they've got smaller or is it a matter of comparison and have I just got bigger?

But realistically who is likely to be buying their Easter eggs now - I'd only eat them before April! :o

Maz

That's probably the idea - marketing tactics to make all us chocaholics buy twice as many.

So do Tescos and M & S. Oh well the world moves on and the lines between festivals become blurred. Didn't it say in that article link that Summerfields hailed Easter as the celebration of Christ's birth! At this rate we'll be having Christmas all the year round. Perish the thought!

I was in tesco working today and we do not have our easter eggs out, yet!!!

I can tell you that, apparently, we were the first store in Northern Ireland with our christmas stuff out on shelves, as we were used as the standard by which the other stores had to go by.

Here's hoping someone else is setting the standard for easter!

And now I've just seen an advert on the tv for cadburys creme eggs, and I haven't taken my christmas decorations down yet.

Almost as annoying as all the ads for holidays :o

jackie.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried your link HappyMaz and my computer said Internet explorer cannot open the site, action aborted, most sensible thing my computers done all day. :oxD

Peggy