Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Looking For Another Setting To Send A Letter To!

We are a small viallge Pre School and to link in with the theme of 'post offices' we are looking to send a letter/picture/photo to another setting who will hopefully return the favour and send one back!! If you are interested pls get in touch - Thanks :o

Thanks for all your replies - whats the best way do get in touch - do I post my e mail

Personally I don't think its a good idea to put your personal email on here - use the PM facility to send a message to every interested member. Perhaps if you only want to correspond with one group you could ask a series of questions and choose the group that most closely meets your criteria!

Maz

Hi

Just a tip for you for further possible development. I work in a reception class and we had a lady come in from the sorting office with 'Lenny's Letter' resources. It's all about the journey of the letter and they left us loads of resources for our role play area.

They have a dvd and colouring sheets and stamps etc but the best bit was 30 pre paid envelopes so the children could send their pictures to themselves after we had a trip to the local post office to post them personally in the mail box.

It's worth a try for the resources.

Just a tip for you for further possible development. I work in a reception class and we had a lady come in from the sorting office with 'Lenny's Letter' resources. It's all about the journey of the letter and they left us loads of resources for our role play area.

I've told people about these resources before - well worth it (except possibly that some of the characters are a bit stereotypical, from memory). I'm sure if you do a forum search you'll find it!

They come through pretty quickly as I recall!

Maz

I teach a reception class in bangkok, if anyone would like to write to us. we would of course write back and send pics etc. Anyone interested?

What a lovely idea! It would be lovely for the children to see what school life is like for children in a very different country!

Hope you get lots of takers!

Maz

PS MrsWeasley pointed out how strange this sounds - like I was saying what a great idea but I didn't want to do it! DJK I'm in pre-school and I'm sure you're looking to correspond with children of a similar age. Otherwise I'd be in there like a shot! :o

Edited by HappyMaz

Hi,

I teach a Reception class in West Sussex and we would love to link up with Bangkok or any other REception class. Let me know if you would be interested. I teach in a one form per year group and have 30 children in my class.

Nicky Sussex :oxD:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)