Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Just Don't Get It

SueFinanceManager

Oh your imaginations could run riot! Not that interesting really, our next door neighbours got a spaniel called Jasper years ago on 30th December having heard it was being ill treated by its owner. They had a new years eve party and told us that Jasper had a brother who was left outside tied up etc etc and the owner wanted to get rid of him xD My lads pleaded and I said NO, the usual who would walk it etc etc etc but after too much wine I promised them :o Anyone who knows me knows that I very rarely make promises and when I do I ensure I keep them soooo New Years Day saw us driving to the back of beyond and getting the poor negelcted spaniel. He's been with us ever since :D

Geraldine

It is possible that the only thing that could make me change my attitude to animals are spanials, I have a soft spot for them and am looking forward to sharing a cottage in the Peak district next easter with our lovely friends from Scarborough and their equally gorgeuos little black and white spanial like yours called 'Meg'. We are going to spend the week eating too much and then trying to walk it off with the kids, dog and hopefully lovely spring weather.

Sue