Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Merry Christmas

Rea

OK, I give up...

I was trying to get a newsletter out before Christmas, but it looks like time has run out. I'm not sure what happened to all the days between last Friday and today - if anyone has seen them please could you send them back to me - that's the only way a newsletter is going to happen!

So I'd just like to add my own wishes for a great Christmas to you all. To those who have had a less than marvellous 2008, I hope 2009 gives you good health, happiness and peace. :o

OK Rea, you can go now!

I'm not sure what happened to all the days between last Friday and today - if anyone has seen them please could you send them back to me - that's the only way a newsletter is going to happen!

I'm fairly sure it is probably with the bag of presents Cait has somehow misplaced - either that or they're with the marbles I lost sometime around March this year... :o

I hope everyone has a Christmas to remember and that 2009 is full of health and happiness. I'd ask for wisdom but I think that might be pushing it somewhat!

Merry Christmas everyone

Maz x

happy Boxing day all xD:(:(

We have a very sensory boxing day in our house. A blue mist of post brussel sprouts (I know too much information :o ) and a medley(spl?) of linx, shower soaps & gels, then the next layer of body creams plus the aroma of various scents from Next, Body shop and my young daughters Bratz scent roller. :wacko:

Soon the smell of cold turkey and other meats plus pickle xD , Happy Boxing day from me too. :(

Peggy