Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Merry Christmas

Rea

Merry Christmas everyone!

Finished yesterday - flew back to UK, delayed, got home at 11pm. No baggage (still no baggage and airline baggage tracing system is down)!! Not letting it get me down though - going shopping for replacement clothes and hoping my suitcase gets delivered tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable time this Christmas!

Hey stop. No-one move!

You can't all disappear off yet I haven't sent out the December newsletter. Where do you think you're all going?

How does 'Merry Christmas' equate to 'goodbye'. You're just like my hubby!!

:o

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I finished work today (a full day training on PE) so feeling festive now! Going home to stay with my parents for a few days on Sunday so wont be around much over the hols.

Here's hoping 2009 is a great year for everyone. 2008 was a bit of a crappy one for me!

Merry Christmas everyone from me too!! :o

I'll be signing in most days to see what's going on but wanted to send my wishes now in case anyone is going away.

Have a wonderful Christmas.......enjoy time spent with family or without.........and here's hoping Santa brings you what you wished for!! :(xD

Merry Christmas everyone, have a lovely time whatever you all enjoy doing- tons of family stuff for me - I love it and feel very lucky and grateful to have a lovely family, it is a good time to appreciate and be thankful for all we have and spare a thought for those less fortunate than ourselves.

:oxD:(:(:(

Merry Christmas to you all from me too. Finished work today - now I have even more work to do at home catching up on all the jobs I havent found time for as it has been so mad at work. Looking forward to a relaxing and quiet (not sure this is realistic with 4 kids) holiday.

Wherever you are, have a great Christmas :o

Guest MaryEMac

Merry Christmas to one and all.

I finished yesterday, had staff meeting all morning and then went to meet the children and their parents at the social club where they were having the party. This has always been organised by the parents, so the staff went to watch as they got their presents from santa and then we went home. Today I have been doing all the 'stuff' that should have been dealt with ages ago.

Mary

Here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2009 - I hope you all have some time to relax and be with your families and loved ones this Christmas. :o

xxxxx

Hey stop. No-one move!

You can't all disappear off yet I haven't sent out the December newsletter. Where do you think you're all going?

THERE'S A NEWSLETTER?!

Why don't I get one? xD

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm off to France tomorrow morning, so see you all in a week!

Mrs Weasley x :o