Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Don't Mean To Moan

Sorry don't mean to moan but has this suddenly become the site for Milton Keynes Early Years? I know they are posting alot of informative posts but is this really the place to be advertising what is coming up and what you can offer etc etc? Or am I just irritated as I'm having a bad day (which I am by the way lol!)

I think you'll find that those postings are in the LA Forums and are for Milton Keynes, but show up as new postings so that they are not missed.

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day. It seems to be that time of year! Don't forget if you share your bad days on here you'll get lots of empathy and support.

Can I just say that while they are in the Milton Keynes forum, this is not clear when you go to view new posts and the forum to identify it just says.. 'recruitment' or 'Core workforce training courses'.

Is there any way it could be made clearer so that everyone is aware of who it is aimed at. perhaps it could say the LEA forum instead of the sub title.

Inge

Thanks for your replies and sorry to the Milton Keynes forum for moaning, it's nothing personal I promise! I didn't realise that they show up in the LA forums! Maybe what Inge suggests could be done?

Just having a long day (7am to 7pm) and 2 staff in office crying due to a problem I thought I'd solved! Roll on Friday when I've given myself a long weekend!!!!

Thanks all x

Hi all -

Thanks for pointing this out. The problem is mainly because we've had a fair few LAs joining over the last few months who are making use of the local forum much more actively than before - this is obviously a very good thing, but has led to these side effects.

I think the best solution, for FSF members generally and also for the LA members, is if we change the way the local forums appear (so that instead of a long list only the LA to which a particular member belongs show up). This will make it much more easy to find than the steadily growing list we currently see.

And the other change we can make is to have local forum posts on the front page only appear to members of that authority. I'll be chatting with the moderators over the next few days about this to see how best to implement it, so bear with us in the meantime! :o

Can you hear that noise? - its the sound of Maz's mug whizzing back to FSF HQ. That'll teach her to say such wicked things..... xD

:( And would you sue me for personal injury when my hot Earl Grey sloshed into the faces of the unsuspecting admin team? And would I need to give my lovely certificate back too? :( I really am very very sorry. :o Or as one of my little chaps said today when writing his letter to Father Christmas: I've been good for three minutes! :(

Can I come out from under my duvet yet?

Well, since you are so sorry we'll maybe let you off this time but I think you need to be working on being good for a bit longer than your little chap!

For some of us its very very hard though: but as you know I am trying... very trying... :o

And would I need to give my lovely certificate back too? :unsure:

Give your WHAT back :oxD ????????

I am very busy working on how to progress from mug and badge owner to T.shirt owner and now I read about CERTIFICATES :(:(:( :wacko:

Where, why, when and how did you manage to get one of those :rolleyes:

xD

I am very busy working on how to progress from mug and badge owner to T.shirt owner and now I read about CERTIFICATES :oxD:(:(

Oh my life. Why do I open my big mouth? :( Is it too late to take a vow of silence? :wacko: