Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Development Matters

Hi there,

I have a copy of the development matters section which I found somewhere on line. It is just the developement matters 'goals' for each of the six areas of learning. Does anyone know where I found it or where I can find another version. I have searched my hard drive and had no luck, I have used the forum search option and had no luck there either. Can anyone help me please?

thank you runnymede (is that right, sorry) that is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you everyone for the welcome, we are a small family centre offering full day care and preschool sessions

Sorry I didnt explain myself to those who know me, I used my colleagues PC and therefore her username by mistake! She works at the same place as me and wanted thank you for the welcome!! Sorry for the confusion, it was me all along, however I will encourage my colleague to make her own first post!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)