Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Complaints Policy & Procedure

I'm ensuring all our documentation is up to date. Could someone signpost me to the Ofsted Complaints procedure document? I've got a copy dated 2005 and need to make sure its the up to date one.

Ta!

I enquired about this recently because I'd assumed that Ofsted would have altered their documentation in line with the EYFS...it seems that they haven't yet!

i updated my own in line with the EYFS

One question where does it tell you if complaints have been made about the Ofsted inspectors? is there a list ? does it say anything on the individual reports?

Spoke to an ofsted inspector yesterday regarding the complaints form, she advised to try and alter the national standards part to fit in with ECM as ofsted could take some time before they release an updated version.

In that case I'll just continue to use their existing one but put a post-it on it saying that 'we are awaiting an update from Ofsted in the light of the EYFS introduced in September 2008'.

What do you think!!

Don't know why I didn't think of this before!

Just bought a new PLA complaints book which had a whole lot of stickers to put over the bit where the National Standards info went. Now there are a set of boxes to tick to show which category the complaint falls into:-

The General Welfare Requirements:-

Safeguarding and promoting children's welfare

Suitable people

Suitable premises, environment and equipment

Organisation

Documentation

Learning and Development Requirements:-

The Early Learning Goals

The Education Programme

The Assessment Arrangements

Does that help any?

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)