Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How To Use...

Just wondered if anyone could help me, I often find really useful and interesting threads on here (thank you!) which I read but then want to come back to later, I know how to do a forum search but I was wondering if there is a way of marking particular discussions so that I can come straight back to them? Had a look in "My controls" but I wasn't sure...

Is this possible?

Thanks! x

Ok Im not sure if this is the best or easiest way but here goes.

At the top of each thread there is a box ont he right hand side which says 'options' Go there and select the option 'track this topic'. from there you get a choice of how to do this (eg by having email notification of replies). If you dont want lots of emails about your thread, then choose the first option 'no email notification'. This will then be saved into your subscriptions. To find these, you need t goto my controls and down the left hand side, (scroll down a bit) you will see 'subscriptions'. from there you can see topics you have subscribed to.. Im not sure if there is a quciker way to access them? But Im sure an expert will pop along shortly and explain in proper English.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)