Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bear Hunt Music

Hi.

I bought a CD from WHSmith a few years ago with the story and music and listening games.

It is also on CD for Reception PE scheme that we have in school. Can't think of name right now will go and have a look (I am on half-term but I ilve in a flat above school so no problem for me to go and check).

reception PE music with (we're going on a bear hunt) would be brilliant. I not in a hurry for the title so whenevers easy for you thanks very much

Zuri

Hi Zuri

I have LCP Physical Development Resource File Foundation Stage ISBN 1905101287

Also CD ROM/DVD. No idea about cost as PE Co-ordinator bought them for whole of Primary.

There are five dance sessions of We're Going on a Bear Hunt - each lasting 30 mins. I did it in half the time as our PE slots are 45 mins each.

• 2 months later...
Guest justinece
Hi Zuri

I have LCP Physical Development Resource File Foundation Stage ISBN 1905101287

Also CD ROM/DVD. No idea about cost as PE Co-ordinator bought them for whole of Primary.

There are five dance sessions of We're Going on a Bear Hunt - each lasting 30 mins. I did it in half the time as our PE slots are 45 mins each.

Hi

Please please please could you tell me if it is possible to get hold of a copy of this anywhere for less than the £89 charged on that website as I am doing my PGCE and have to teach dance through Bear Hunt for the next 5 weeks and am at my wits end as to where I am supposed to find music for this

Hi

Please please please could you tell me if it is possible to get hold of a copy of this anywhere for less than the £89 charged on that website as I am doing my PGCE and have to teach dance through Bear Hunt for the next 5 weeks and am at my wits end as to where I am supposed to find music for this

sorry but thats where I got stuck too! Good luck with your pgce

Found these which may be useful?

http://www.songsforteaching.com/tickletune...onabearhunt.htm

http://www.imeem.com/people/cv2NAX/music/b...n_a_bear_hunt1/

You can download this not too expensive either.

here

Good film of children doing the bear hunt on teachers TV here

is there not a school nearby that has the LCP files that you can borrow? or your library or college for your course?

Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)