Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Freeflow Outdoors

any ideas on how to keep the heat inside when we have to have our doors open to enable the children to come in and out when they choose to, we are loosing all the heat by having the doors open so we are offering 'freeflow'

any ideas on how to keep the heat inside when we have to have our doors open to enable the children to come in and out when they choose to, we are loosing all the heat by having the doors open so we are offering 'freeflow'

hi mand43pink - if I haven't welcomed you to the Forum: welcome!

This has been discussed before - hali has a 'butcher's curtain' for her door - will try and track her post down!

Maz

Just found the link to this site. Might give you an idea of how much one costs etc!

Edited by HappyMaz

hi mand43pink - if I haven't welcomed you to the Forum: welcome!

This has been discussed before - hali has a 'butcher's curtain' for her door - will try and track her post down!

Maz

thanks for that we have alot of nurseries in our group it may solve a problem for some of them

what a fantasic idea, never thought about using pvc curtains. thanks for the link I have just emailed them to see which one would suit us and they are quite cheap to buy as well. thanks for that brillant idea

Hi

We are in a pre-fab building and leave one door open for most of the session. The staff have to wear thermals! I totally agree with the principles of free flow. The question that I can' t answer is when the staff ask about the enviornmental impact of leaving the door open and all the heat escaping. The government / local councils always harp on about 'green issues'.

The butchers curtains has been suggested but does it not get covered in snot / paint etc etc?

Any ideas for an answer?

The butchers curtains has been suggested but does it not get covered in snot / paint etc etc?

Isn't that all part and parcel of the fun that is early years? :o

Seriously, since they are pvc I imagine they are easily cleaned!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)