Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Villa Advice

belle06

Hi All

Looking for some advice I am looking at hiring a villa to sleep 12 (must be mad) in majorca or spain for a week next year but would like to go with a reliable company a little worried with recent company's going under all the ones I have looked at do not sleep that many has any one any suggestions or reccomendations??

You can buy a brochure from any newsagent (I think its just called 'villas') that has loads of villas in. With lots sleeping 12+, they are much cheaper because you book direct with the owners and not an agent. Then its just a case of sorting out your own flights.

We booked one a few years ago in spain that slept 12 and 8 of us went, it cost just under £2K for two weeks and it was fabulous, it had a 40 x 20 foot pool.

Hope you've gots loads of money if you are looking to sleep 12 :o

Guest Wolfie
Oh I see - I thought you were asking Wolfie for advice about a rival football team! :(

xD:(:o Don't talk about football, it's been a bad day. :(

Oh I see - I thought you were asking Wolfie for advice about a rival football team! :o

Maz

So did I. But that partuicular team is spelt V I L E ! xD

Wolfie, bad luck. But you have been doing particulary well lately.

Cant help with the villa though, but it sounds like a lovely holiday you're planning.

Hi

Try Owners Direct www.ownersdirect.co.uk (thats not a link ....just the address) also a few years ago 12 of us adults and children, stayed in a large Villa in Mallorca I think the company was called something like Mallorcan Country Cottages ...or something like that !!! it definately had the word country in the title, but it was near the beach!

Julie