Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Premises

Just thought I would let every one know how are new place is going.

IT'S FANTASTIC :(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

We have days where we don't have to put away, and we have heating on, we have space to have a proper Quiet area. We don't have to see funerals twice a week, everyone is nice to us, nobody is rude, they have had a beautiful new sign made for us (costly as well) big 6ft by 4ft at least its going up on the wall outside and will be see for miles.

They have even been understanding about our cashflow problem because of the LA not allowing us an interim payment.

We are stunned at the reception we have had it is so nice to have people treat us with respect and kindness, I had actually thought that it was a lost cause.

So for me its a new being of my next 10 years!!!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::oxD

Then I can retire!!!!

Also thought I would let you all see my brood of granchildren. with my son and still my baby!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Just thought I would let every one know how are new place is going.

IT'S FANTASTIC :(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

We have days where we don't have to put away, and we have heating on, we have space to have a proper Quiet area. We don't have to see funerals twice a week, everyone is nice to us, nobody is rude, they have had a beautiful new sign made for us (costly as well) big 6ft by 4ft at least its going up on the wall outside and will be see for miles.

They have even been understanding about our cashflow problem because of the LA not allowing us an interim payment.

We are stunned at the reception we have had it is so nice to have people treat us with respect and kindness, I had actually thought that it was a lost cause.

So for me its a new being of my next 10 years!!!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::oxD

Then I can retire!!!!

Also thought I would let you all see my brood of granchildren. with my son and still my baby!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Sounds Idylic Steph Matkat

Hi Steph,

well done,

we moved in April - and we don't get to see funerals or the grumpy vicar anymore either! :(

It is amazing and it has made a huge difference to our morale as a team and to the parents.

I would just say to everyone else who is out there in church halls and the like - please make a stand as a united group! We have seen two oversubscribed preschools close recently due to their landlords more than anything, but i don't see the local council, NCT, PLA or anyone standing up for these smaller settings.

Without our invite to move into a school we could easily have been next - what is going on - more children being born and less places?

Still, in the mean time Steph, please do get that bottle of Champagne chilled and ready for the day that you want to open it and when you do 'CHEERS' from me :o:(xD

owww im not jealous honest! xD:o:(:(

She's not a very good liar is she? We're both as jealous as hell! :( You deserve it Steph, after all the trauma you went through. I hope you'll send many happy hours in your lovely new home!

Maz

That is such good news Steph. Sometimes when we hit rock bottom and think it's the end of the world, much better things are just around the corner. I'm glad that you managed to hang on in there for the good times. :o

Hi Steph,

I just re-read my response and realised it just takes your fantastic glory away so.....

WELL DONE STEPH

xD:(:(:( :wacko: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ENJOY YOUR NEW SETTING AND PLEASE DO GUZZLE THAT CHAMPAGNE!

cirhossa1 x :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)