Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some News.................

narnia

I will be thinking of you .. all the new head gear to wear.. as to the hair.. my sons came back thicker and curly! It had always been thick but straight!

Keep the positive attitude

Inge

A close friend of mine was diagnosed last year. She is well on the way to recovery!! Her hair was straight and grew back curly!! :o

Narnia - loads of positive vibes to you. Hope all goes well. And don't loose your sense of humour, you had me physically laughing out loud xD !!

Have just phoned the 'O' people, (and got told off for worrying about inspections!!), lovely,lovely lady has told me it won't be very soon, and to go off and get well again.........how lovely xx

STOP PRESS! Ofsted are human! Good advice Narnia, time to take care of you!

Go girl!

Just wanted to add my very best wishes to you Narnia.

My cousin was very proud of the fact that she could wobble her wig from side to side, and yes her hair did grow back.

Be positive Narnia.

Just off to have a shower.....

jackie xx

Hi

I thought I'd look at the lyrics of the songs by your beloved Marillion to see if I could find some appropriate lyrics to offer some comfort at this time but frankly they're all a bit maudling aren't they :o The lyricist must have had some really bad relationships in his time poor love xD

So I'll just use my own words, lots of love and virtual hugs to you and thanks for sharing your news. I hope that in some small way we can be a help to you in the same way you are an inspiration to all of us.

Thinking of you,

Sue x

Narnia you are an incredible woman to be so positive and forward thinking. Keep it going, you're an inspiration!!

I'm sending a humongous virtual hug your way. I shall ensure that I check myself regularly.

If Ofsted had said anything other than what they did they would have had a mass of unhappy forum members on the phone tomorrow!!

I have just put my magazine down after reading about a woman who had breast cancer. She went through loads of different emotions at different times but was thrilled with the wigs. She ordered a Catherine Zeta Jones look, the one from Chicargo and said it was so much better than her own hair, always perfect.

Loads of good wishes narnia :oxD

Really took me by surprise last night when I read this thread and I couldn't reply then, but I wanted to say that my thoughts were with you and that your positive and open approach is inspiring. I hope you can stay as positive and I would like to send you my best wishes.

Hi Narnia

Just popping in to add my very best wishes as you embark on your journey. With your amazingly positive attitude and the numerous messages and positive vibes coming from the forum I am sure you will be fine.

Of course it goes without saying that if there is anything we can do all you have to do is shout :o

Good Morning, Narnia!

I'm thinking you probably had a sleepess night and were half hoping it had all gone away this morning?

If so, I'm sending masses of hugs and good wishes to keep you positive.

If you can tackle Ofsted on a day like yesterday, you can do anything :o

In love & light

Nona x

Good Morning, Narnia!

I'm thinking you probably had a sleepless night and were half hoping it had all gone away this morning?

If so, I'm sending masses of hugs and good wishes to keep you posistive.

If you can tackle Ofsted on a day like yesterday, you can do anything :o

In love & light

Nona x

OOPS, SORRY POSTED TWICE NOW - THAT'LL TEACH ME TO POST WITH BABY ON MY LAP!

Narnia

Your an inspiration to people and im sure your positive attitude and supportive friends and family will get you through this tough time. Best wishes xx

As ive just sat reading this I just wanted to say to everyone that Im always touched by the support and kind words people offer when difficult things happen to members of the forum, epecially recently with threads ive been reading such as this and also mundia's illness and I know that they very much appreciate our support and well wishes. Just wanted to congratulate everyone on being such a supportive bunch xx

Hi Narnia

I was very touched by lots of good will messages when I was very ill a while back so I hope you also gain some strength from knowing that lots of people are behind you and thinking about you.

My mum has just begun chemotherapy, but it isnt the kind where you lose your hair, it has other side effects but not that particular one, so you never know what treatment may be recommended to you.

Cancer seems to touch everyone's life these days in one way or another, whether themselves or their loved ones, and it is certainly a testing time.

Im sure you will have good days and bad days, just remember we are here to celebrate your good days, and here to support your bad days, even if 'virtually'.

with love

mundia