Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning Formats

Hiya everyone,

I'm new to this forum, cant believe how fab it is, how could I have missed it.

Anyway Im looking to adapt our schools weekly plans for reception, I would be very interested in other peoples weekly plans or I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction of where I may find examples.

Thanks

Hi Shootingstar -

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post and comments! :D

There's a conversation going on just here, where people are sharing their short term planning.

We also have an article which may be of some use to you although it's quite high level and leans toward nursery planning and assessment - but see what you think anyway. You can find it here. It's a little untidy at the moment - we went through a re-design recently and it seems to have come out of it a little idiosyncratically. But the content and attached templates may help you.

Welcome again - make yourself at home! :)

Hi Shooting star, I started off using the planning formats in the front of the FS folder, but after 3 years I have now adapted them to suit us. They are a good starting point though. :)

Hi Shootingstar,

Welcome to the site. :) There is always plenty of talk about planning - you may just have to trawl through alot of posts to find it all though! I hope you've got a few hours to spare! :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)